Friday, February 18, 2005

Journal Entry

Last night I was in Northfield at St Olaf college performing with the Vibin' Collective. It was a great show. I got to see some of the students perform and everyone was fresh! Inspiring. Thanks tp the Vibin' Colective for bringing me along. And a special thanks to Jimeka for feeding me. I am no longer a starving artist. :)

Today I am in Grimes, Iowa. Which is near Des Moines. I performed for Mrs Rubel's (my sister) Parenting class, 6th hour. It was great to talk to and perform for all the students.

Tomorrow I am going back up to Minneapolis -home.

peace

more later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Kelsey Hawbaker, Kate Fry, Stacey Hancock,and Amanda Bronemann from your sisters parenting class. We really appriciated you coming and thought it was really neat. We really liked the America poem, also we liked the layer of skin thin one. You should come back and visit us again soon and share some more poems. We liked how you mixed singing and kinda rapping togehter. Thanks Again!!
Parenting class.

princess of the poem: Desdamona said...

Kelsey, Kate, Stacey and Amanda - thanks for the comments. I had a great time too. I would love to come back in the future. Maybe when my CD is released I can make a trip down to see you again.

Your comments have inspired me. Thanks