Monday, September 03, 2007

It's been a long time....I shouldn't have left you.

Hmm, with all these internet communities and a very busy life it's hard to keep up with everything. I have left my blog empty and uninspired these days. I guess I should post some of the blogs up here that I post on my myspace page.

If you would like to check my myspace page out you can go to: www.myspace.com/desdamona or check my project Ill Chemistry at: www.myspace.com/illchemists

But I am going to do what I can to keep my blogspot alive and well.

I am also part of the Facebook community. You can look me up at www.facebook.com under Desdamona and you'll find me.

I just got back from tour and hit California, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Washington and Canada. I have pictures and blogs posted on my myspace page. I keep it updated well and there is also a listing of my upcoming shows and you can purchase my latest release, "The Source" right there on my page in my SNOCAP store. The old album, "The Ledge" is also available on the page. And they are both available on itunes.

My new release, "The Source" has been playing on college radio across the nation and in Canada. Make sure to make a request for the songs from "The Source" if you like what you hear. I appreciate all the support.

Hope you are all well...and I apologize for my absence.

No comments: