Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So Long

So, I haven't been here...Obviously. I post a lot of blogs on my myspace page and have neglected this blog for quite some time. I occassionally come by and leave some show information or some other promo for my music. What I should do is just copy my blogs from my other page and post them here for those of you who don't use myspace.

Maybe I'll try to do that. Maybe.

When I logged in tonight I couldn't remember my password at first. eh.

Anyway, the latest release is doing well on iTunes and I'm preparing to go into about 5 schools in the next few months. Very busy and over whelmed but it's all good. I'm also preparing to do an Iowa school tour in the fall and also hope to get another tour planned for late 2008-2009.

Working on a new solo project and a collaboration with my partner Carnage. Don't have any release dates yet.

This is what we do together: www.myspace.com/illchemists

until the next time.
desdamona

www.myspace.com/desdamona

I'm also on facebook if you want to look me up.

No comments: