Wednesday, December 07, 2005

back from the.....

....from the....I don't know. I'm back. Nothing too exciting. I just moved which is a trial for me. I love my new place but I am still unpaking and organizing. Glad to be where I am and hope to not move for some time.

Got some shows coming up this week and weekend. Check www.myspace.com/desdamona for the details. I also have new shirt designs that you can check there if you go to my "view more pictures" section.

Other than that I have been traveling a bit around the midwest, doing shows in Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin and in MInnesota, outside the Twin Cities. It's been going very well and it feels good to get into some new spaces and meet new people.

:) Leave me a message. I like to hear what other people have to say.

peace, des

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, u check ur e-mail? busy, huh? i like whatchu doin. call me soon or i c u at that party on the 17th. i got som stuff u GOTTA hear. its a new conscious effort 4real. long time no c. my #'s on ur e-mail. keep shining. stay in light...."i mastered the art of bation, always runnin outta patience, thats why they call me marcus anxious."

princess of the poem: Desdamona said...

hey marcus. thanks for checking my blog. I will try and give you a call soon

Anonymous said...

Hey Desdamona...old friend just letting you know that you have blossomed out full force! We all have dreams and ambitions but some get there and some don't. Mine was a family and that is where I am. Still singing and writing for choirs in church but content with that. Keep holdin' it down!!!!Go see some of my fam...My oldest is 13 now looks like a man lol! Plays the drums and organ for the choirs very very good. Well it is always good to see an old friend and see they are doing well. God is blessing girl!!