Monday, December 26, 2005

Holifrazzle

Ok, the holidays don't really get to me...I guess I just don't make the big of a deal out of them. I go home, eat, sleep, talk to my family and come back to my home a couple days later. It's a good life.

I haven't been blogging much lately. Been a little busy with shows and such. I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and contemplate the way things have been going. I've just been in the "doing" mode. This is what works best for me. Maybe a little too good.

I just recently got some good news. I am planning a small tour on the East Coast for Spring of 2006. :) Can't wait. And hopefully this is just the beginning of more touring. I have been doing some spot gigs througout the midwest and the reception has been amazing. :) I'm having a great time!

that's all I got for now.

peace on earth and in the galaxy....please.
des

No comments: