Sunday, May 08, 2005

Elevation - Illumination

I haven't officially "released" my CD but I have been selling them. The plan is to sell them myself until after the B Girl Be summit. Then I will put them in stores and have a release party.

The experience of putting this project has been amazing and without the help of my closest friend, Deirdre I wouldn't have been able to do any of it. Seriously. She has helped with every aspect and I appreciate her beyond belief.

I have learned so much and I hope the CD is a success. So far, all I have gotten is great feedback. And now, all I can think about is what's next. I have lots of new material waiting to be worked out. And I'm excited about the possibilities. This is the first time I've ever been able to really see growth in my work and it's awesome and scary at the same time.

I am hoping to do a couple of EP's in the near future. One that is more experimental and one that is maybe more of a maxi single. We'll see if I can make it happen.

If you are interested in checking out my new CD - email me at desdamona4@aol.com

I will be putting it on CDBABY.COM very soon.

peace
des

No comments: