Monday, September 12, 2005

Poem

April30, 2005 desdamona
Lips eclipse seduction
rips in hips introduction
to this hiss of meditation
creation tainted by eruption
global malfunction
destruction where there used to be nurture
torture torn and sewn by suture
future unsure a blur - pure
and impure
lure-ing in to truth demise
entranced dance
even fool the wise
close my eyes in awe-ful bliss
don't come close – I just want the kiss
time has caused my rhyme to miss
the target – and now I harness all this
adoration I carry
but the intention – outcome
tend to vary
I marry rhythm for the love of mine
mis-defined love this time
mistified I close my eyes
to rewind and find sublime
love it is not what the say
locked away – in my heart, it stays
sways with rain and wind and light
pouring forward – my delight
capture crust and only see the edge
far from depth – I walk the ledge
dredge through this dichotomy
truth – not what it used to be
come love / rapture in my heart
together when we are part
sufficient, I am separate
until, of love, we both forget
twist the succulent divine
until the you - inside of mine
capture caress upon my breast
be the last - sweetest breath
speak my name after I leave
for it will be
all there is and was of me

No comments: