Monday, September 05, 2005

This might sound crazy...

But with the tragedy New Orleans and all the surrounding areas I'm starting to see something locally.

They've been building all these new apartments, and condos...and I have been wondering who the hell is movin in. So now, I have this theory....that within the next 5-10 years a lot of people will be moving to the midwest because of all this terrorism and natural disasters. The midwest has the illusion of being safe and I think people will start migrating to the middle of the nation.

There has been talk of a big earthquake coming on the west coast...seems we're getting hit from every side.

So, I still don't know who is moving in to the new condos but I think Minneapolis is about to have a big population boom. And maybe they have some exceptional city planners who can see stuff like this coming - some kind of psychic - and they're planning ahead. Ok, I know I really sound crazy now but when it happens you'll be like, "yo, des was right!"

Then I can start my 1 800 psychic line....Call me now for your free reading!



peace, des

No comments: