Monday, October 03, 2005

Try Harder

I'm trying to be nice. Really. I am. But some people just push me over the edge. I think that my problem is that I was too nice when I was younger and so now I've stored up all the annoyance and it has to come out.

I think most people would say I'm a nice person....most. At least I hope so. I don't really want to be known as a jerk. But when someone is really bothering me I find what works best is to let them know in a subtle way initially. Then if that doesn't work you have to get hardcore. You kind of have to let people know that you won't put up with their shit or else they keep bringing it on.

I know I'm being rather vague....because I'm not talking about one specific person. It's actually a couple people that got under my skin and they are making me itch like I have fleas. ick!!!! ok, now I'm laughing. ahhhh, Aveno.

I'm a little crazy...I just wrote a diss poem about someone which isn't something I typically do. I needed to get it out of my system. So that maybe I can just let it go. blah, blah, blah....

sometimesitsuckstobeaniceguy.
des

2 comments:

Aliecat said...

I'm trying to be more of a bitch, but most of the time it just isn't in me to be mean...

Aliecat said...

I saw your write up in the City Pages today! Now you're really famous and the cash will start flowing in!