Saturday, July 30, 2005

Strange but true

ok, it's about 9 minutes after 1am. I have been up watching movies and I heard something outside my window. It's usually pretty quiet in my neighborhood so I went to look and see what it was.

There were 2 women and one was leaned up against a car. The other woman was hitting her with a belt. They were both laughing. The started to get back in the car and I heard one of them say she didn't get enough. So, they came back to the front of the car and then they switched places. This time one of them hit the other with a paddle. Then after about 5 good hits they got in their car and drove away.

Right about now, I'm laughing out loud because I have no idea what the hell that was all about. I guess that's life on a Friday night in the city. ooooooooo kayyyyyyy!

No comments: